COVID-19 Phase II Precautions at Samskara Yoga & Healing
Public indoor classes will be held on a future date to be determined in the next few weeks.
In-person classes will be phased in throughout this time in order to closely monitor the safety of our students and the community. We will announce any changes to our schedule immediately on Facebook and make those changes via Mindbody.
NEW Guidelines for classes/workshops at Samskara Yoga & Healing:
- Please do not assume a class is open unless you have registered for that class in advance (this includes online/virtual classes).
- All class reservations must be made at least 12 hours before the start time of the class.
- Any cancellations must be made at least 1 hour before the class begins or you will be charged for the class you missed.
- Classes will show an additional 15 minutes of time in order to comply with temperature checks and COVID-19 symptom evaluations of all in-person students.
- Please bring your own mat, blocks, strap, blanket, bolster, or any other props/technology you may need (we do have limited supplies for sale).
- Water fountains will not be available. Please bring any hydration with you.
If you are NOT in Samskara Yoga & Healing at the scheduled time for the class you wish to take, you will forfeit your spot and be charged for the no-show. Unlimited memberships will be charged the drop-in fee, class pass holders will have one pass deducted. There are NO exceptions to this policy.
Our safety precautions:
- Requiring masks for all shoppers, students, and trainees (masks not required during classes).
- Scheduling at least 60 minutes between classes in order to properly clean and sanitize.
- Walk-in students will be turned away.
- No hands-on services (reiki, energy healing) or assists/adjustments in classes (this was already our policy).
- Private temperature and symptom checks for every student (mandated).
- Cubbies are not available for storage of personal items (please keep your items with you).
- At least 10’ of space between each participant and teacher.
- Hybrid classes (in-person & live stream) will be produced with privacy in mind (the camera will focus on the teacher, not the class).
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all areas of the practice center.
- All high touch surfaces and bathrooms will be cleaned with EPA registered disinfectant.
Thank you all for your continued support during these times!