VIRTUAL & IN-STUDIO CLASS SCHEDULE
We have switched to a new reservation system!
Or scroll down for our class calendar!
In-studio class policies:
- You must reserve your spot in our In-Studio classes at least three hours in advance.
- You must carry your belongings with you to your mat or keep them by the wall (cubbies are not usable at this time).
- We require masks to enter, exit, and move throughout the building. We will take your temperature and ask you whether you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID.
- Through January 31, 2021, we require everyone to wear masks indoors, even while practicing. This is in compliance with VA guidelines for Brick & Mortar businesses.
- Classes are scheduled with an additional 15 minutes in order to ensure COVID compliance. If you are not in the building by the start time of the class, you may forfeit your spot and/or your class fee.
- We do not supply shareable yoga mats, blocks, or other props and technology. Please bring your own mat and gear (we do have limited supplies available for purchase).
- If you cancel your reservation less than three hours prior to the class start time, you will still be charged for that class pass. No exceptions or refunds.
Livestream/Zoom class policies:
- You must reserve your spot in our Virtual/Livestream/Zoom classes at least three hours in advance.
- Zoom classes are held live and are never recorded. We will open up the Zoom classroom at least 15 minutes prior to the class time.
- Livestream/OnDemand classes are recorded and may be available by request if you cannot make it to the class.
- You will receive the link to the class (via email only) at least an hour prior to the class start time. If you have not received your link, please text us at 571-354-6165.
- If you cancel your reservation less than three hours prior to the class start time, you will still be charged for that class pass. No exceptions or refunds