AERIAL YOGA, FITNESS, & WELLNESS IN DULLES!
COME HANG WITH US!
Aerial fitness, aerial wellness, and aerial yoga have come a long way in the past few years, creating a unique experience for those looking for a little something more in their regular exercise routine or a therapeutic way to relax, replenish, and rejuvenate.
At Samskara Yoga & Healing, we are proud to offer several aerial yoga, wellness, and fitness experiences and classes.
- Aerial Elements: Aerial yoga, fitness, and wellness gives us a new perspective and emboldens our connection to our body. We build muscle, flexibility, range of motion, and the courage to leap into a new way of thinking about mindful movement and wellness (beginners & home practitioners).
- Aerial Warrior: Aerial yoga flow with tantric exploration of sensation and movement (intermediate, some aerial and grounded yoga experience recommended).
- Aerial Replenish: Aerial yin-storative (aerial restorative/aerial yin) classes combine the support of our hammocks with the stability of a more grounded (low-to-the-ground) experience to help release and restore body, mind, and spirit (beginners & yin/restorative fans).
- Aerial Fit: Take your workout up a level! Pairing a full-body workout with fabric hammocks improves flexibility, range of motion, balanace, and core strength (intermediate/advanced, experience with yoga, pilates, barre, or other fitness classes is recommended – coming soon).
- Aerial Float: Teacher-led meditations and sound therapeutic sessions held in hammocks (no experience needed – coming soon).
- Aerial Energetics: Energy healing sessions (contact us for more info!)
- Aerial Open Hammock: Approved students may come in to use our hammocks to achieve their own fitness/wellness goals without a guided class.
- Private parties, team building, and aerial adventures: Contact us directly for your next small group gathering! Choose from aerial yoga, our esoteric services, meditation, and more!
Reserve your class below. Bring a Friend in February and get half off your Drop-in Fee!
Please wait as our schedule loads!