Kids Yoga, Parent & Me Yoga, Teen Yoga Classes
Looking for Kids Yoga in Loudoun, Sterling, or Herndon? Want to try a Parent & Me Yoga (Baby & Me Yoga) class? Check out our schedule!
We bring yoga classes back to the community, making it easier on parents to enjoy a break while kids have fun!
Adult yoga practitioners often say that they wish they had started a yoga practice years and years ago. The benefits we get from yoga as adults are no different than what kids are able to experience. A kids yoga practice allows our little ones to begin a journey of understanding their own minds, bodies, and spirits. From creating fun shapes with our bodies to discovering tools to self-regulate and calm our minds, kids yoga is a co-creative experience, where we all meet on the mat without judgment.
Kids yoga classes offer:
- Convenient locations outside of a gym or studio.
- Body awareness in a non-competitive environment.
- Self-acceptance and enhanced self-esteem.
- An appreciation of the differences we all share.
- Focus and mindfulness.
Kids Yoga in Loudoun, Sterling, Herndon!
Our Parent & Me Yoga classes offer:
- The time and opportunity to BE with your child(ren).
- Exercises for your body, mind, and spirit.
Register for Kids Yoga Classes in Loudoun!
(see schedule to the right!)
Kids Yoga and Parent & Me Yoga Classes are $10 per drop-in (up to two kids for Parent & Me). We also have discounts on class packs!