KIDS YOGA, PARENT & ME YOGA, FAMILY YOGA & MORE!
Samskara Stars! Kids Yoga Programs & Classes in Sterling, VA, & Loudoun County
Adult yoga practitioners often say that they wish they had started a yoga practice years and years ago. The benefits we get from yoga as adults are no different than what kids are able to experience. A kids yoga practice allows our little ones to begin a journey of understanding their own minds, bodies, and spirits. From creating fun shapes with our bodies to discovering tools to self-regulate and calm our minds, kids yoga is a co-creative experience, where we all meet on the mat without judgment.
Our current classes include:
- Samskara Stars! Kids Yoga @ Ridgetop Coffee in Sterling: Wednesdays (Aug 8, 15, & 22 only) @ 4:45 PM.
- Samskara Stars! Kids Yoga @ Cascades Overlook Event Center: Tuesdays & Wednesdays (Beginning August 28th) @ 4:45 PM
- **NEW CLASS!!** Kids & Family Yoga @ Cascades Overlook Event Center: Thursdays @ 6 PM
- Preschool Poses @ Little Oaks Montessori Academy (LOMA) in Herndon (Classes resume September 2018)
- Kids & Family Community Yoga at various Loudoun County Libraries (check full schedule here)
Classes now forming for Fall 2018:
- Yoga for Homeschoolers
- Toddler Moves Yoga (12 mo. – 3 years)
- Preschool Poses Yoga (3-5 years)
- Girls Club Yoga (Middle School)
- Prenatal Yoga
- Sensory/Special Needs Yoga (email us!)
- Junior Yoga Teacher Program
Samskara Kids yoga classes offer:
- Convenient locations outside of a gym or studio.
- Body awareness in a non-competitive environment.
- Self-acceptance and enhanced self-esteem.
- An appreciation of the differences we all share.
- Focus and mindfulness.