KIDS YOGA, PARENT & ME YOGA, FAMILY YOGA & MORE!
Samskara Stars! Kids Yoga Programs & Classes in Sterling, VA & Loudoun County & Fairfax County
We bring yoga classes back to the community, making it easier for parents to enjoy a break while kids have fun!
Adult yoga practitioners often say that they wish they had started a yoga practice years and years ago. The benefits we get from yoga as adults are no different than what kids are able to experience. A kids yoga practice allows our little ones to begin a journey of understanding their own minds, bodies, and spirits. From creating fun shapes with our bodies to discovering tools to self-regulate and calm our minds, kids yoga is a co-creative experience, where we all meet on the mat without judgment.
Our current classes include:
Samskara Stars Kids Yoga @ Ridgetop Coffee in Sterling (Wednesdays @ 4:45 PM) [CLICK TO REGISTER]
Kids & Family Community Yoga at various Loudoun County Libraries (check full schedule here)
Classes now forming for fall 2018:
- Family Yoga
- Yoga for Homeschoolers
- Toddler Moves Yoga (12 mo. – 3 years)
- Preschool Poses Yoga (3-5 years)
- Girls Club Yoga (Middle School)
- Prenatal Yoga
- Sensory/Special Needs Yoga
- Junior Yoga Teacher Program
Samskara Kids yoga classes offer:
- Convenient locations outside of a gym or studio.
- Body awareness in a non-competitive environment.
- Self-acceptance and enhanced self-esteem.
- An appreciation of the differences we all share.
- Focus and mindfulness.